Summer 2021-Registration for summer programs opens Tuesday June 29th at 1pm.
Please read the following before registering for summer programs:
Spaces are limited in programs this summer due to public health restrictions for day camps.
Half day camps and half or full day special events are open to school aged children currently in Grade Primary to Grade 6. Children must have attended Grade Primary this past school year (2020-2021 academic year).
Children should register in the grade level that they are currently enrolled this year (2020-2021 academic year).
If a program is full online, please contact the Recreation and Parks Department by phone or email to be put on a waitlist.
To register online click the "Online Program Registration" link below:
Click the link above to register online for a program or activity through the ActiveNet online registration system.
Then follow the steps below:
1. Select the program or activity that you want to register for.
2. Fill out the required registration information.
4. You will receive a confirmation email with the program or activity that you registered for.
Other ways to register
1. By Phone 902-875-3544 ext 230
2. In-person at the Recreation & Parks Office, located on the 3rd floor of the Municipality of Shelburne Administration Building, 136 Hammond Street, Shelburne.