- Southshoreconnect.ca An online seacherable datebase of all the recreation, sports, arts and cultural opportunities on the South Shore.
- Sport Nova Scotia is a non-profit association incorporated in 1971. It is a federation of provincial sport governing bodies. It’s purpose is to promote, encourage, and stimulate interest in amateur sport in Nova Scotia.
- Nova Scotia Communities, Culture & Heritage
- Nova Scotia Department of Seniors
- Recreation Nova Scotia Recreation Nova Scotia is a province wide, not for profit organization established in 1998 to promote the values and benefits of recreation and leisure; resulting from a merger of the Recreation Association of Nova Scotia, the Recreation Council on Disability in Nova Scotia, and Volunteer Nova Scotia. In partnership with the volunteers and professional recreation community, Recreation Nova Scotia advocates on behalf of all Nova Scotians for high quality recreation and leisure opportunities.
- Recreation Facility Association of Nova Scotia The Recreation Facilities Association of Nova Scotia is proud to be working in partnership with the Nova Scotia Department of Health and Wellness to present a Healthy Eating Equipment Replacement and Purchase Grant Program to Recreation and Sport Settings across Nova Scotia. Apply for funds to replace or purchase healthy eating equipment. Available to sport and recreation settings that serve or sell food and beverages through a canteen, cafeteria or vending service. Visit the RFANS website for more information or download the
HERSS Application & Guidelines