Recreation Leadership Development Fund
Funding assistance is available to provide support for leadership development that will enhance community-based recreation initiatives.
- The funding is available to any community group, organization or individual that is creating, expanding or improving recreation opportunities in the Municipality of the District of Shelburne and areas nearby.
- The funding is a one-time only grant (Applicants will not receive funding for the same thing twice).
- Funding is available up to a maximum of $250.
- Eligible funding items include costs for leadership training, certification, courses and workshops and any required equipment/materials.
- Applications can be submitted at any time and are subject to review for approval.
- Funding must be spent within the current fiscal year and used for the intended purpose outlined in the grant application.
- A final report and copies of all receipts will be required for all approved grants.
Download the fillable application form: document Recreation Leadership Development Fund Application (193 KB)
Applications are to be submitted to:
Adam Dedrick, Director of Recreation & Parks, Municipality of the District of Shelburne