High Speed Internet Project - Phase Two
- pdf Brighton Road, West Head, Part of East Green Harbour (124 KB)
- pdf Clyde River, Quinns Falls, Beaverdam and Clinton Road (121 KB)
- pdf East Green Harbour (99 KB)
- pdf East Jordan (161 KB)
- pdf East Sable Road, Jones' Harbour, McLeans Lake, Little Port L'Hebert (193 KB)
- pdf Gunning Cove (114 KB)
- pdf Jordan Bay (130 KB)
- pdf Little Harbour, Rockland Road, East Ragged Island (93 KB)
- pdf Lockeport (91 KB)
- pdf Middle Ohio, Back Lake, Lake Deception (111 KB)
- pdf Northeast Harbour, Ingomar, Round Bay (103 KB)
- pdf Osbourne, Pleasant Point, Canada Hill (102 KB)
- pdf Port Clyde, Port Saxon, Northwest Harbour (101 KB)
- pdf Roseway (101 KB)
- pdf Sable River, West Sable, Louis Head (138 KB)
- pdf Upper Clyde Road (105 KB)
- pdf West Green Harbour (117 KB)
For information regarding civic addresses now able to access Bell Canada's internet please click the following links - available as of November 4, 2020 , available as of November 18, 2020 , available as of November 26, 2020 , available as of December 2, 2020 and available as of January 5, 2021 . Please check back often for more updates.
This is an updated list of civic addresses that are not yet able to access Bell Canada's Interent service for various reason (area details are in the maps above), updated December 11, 2020 . The Municipality is striving to achieve having fibre to the home internet available to all residents and businesses who have access to power, and have partnered with Bell Canada for a Phase 3 which will see the remaining properties in the Municipality have access by 2022. Please be patient - Internet is coming.
To find out information on Bell Canada’s current internet and bundle rates please go to www.bellcanada.ca.