Employment Opportunity - Summer Term
The Municipality of the District of Shelburne is looking for a motivated and energetic student to fill a summer employment vacancy at the Regional Materials Recover Facility (RMRF), located at 4571 Highway 3, West Green Harbour, Shelburne County.
Duties & Requiremnts include:
- weighing in/out vehicles, assisting customers with sorting and general site maintenance.
- This is a public service position; therefore, displaying a professional and positive attitude at all times is required.
- The successful applicant must be a student.
- Environmental interest is considered an asset.
- The pay rate is $13.00 per hour for 32.5 hours per week for 15 weeks.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER
to Erin Hartley, Director of Corporate Services , by email at
or drop off at
136 Hammond Street, Shelburne between 9:00 - 4:30 (Monday - Friday).
DEADLINE: MAY 1, 2020 @ 12 noon