Employment Opportunity - Community Use Facility Supervisor
- Published: Tuesday, 24 May 2022 12:06
The Municipality of the District of Shelburne is seeking applications for the position of Community Use Facility Supervisor. It is a part-time position responsible for the supervision and safety of patrons and facilities during Community Use at Shelburne Regional High School.
Main duties of the position include:
• Ensure the facility is used in accordance with the guidelines and rules provided.
• Ensure all safety requirements are always maintained.
• Supervise all persons at Community Use programs and activities.
• Ensure equipment is available and setup as required.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Effective communication skills
• Supervisory and/or security experience
• Available to work evenings and weekends
Full job description avaiable here: pdf Facility Supervisor Job Description (111 KB)
Deadline to apply: 4:00pm, Thursday, June 30th, 2022